My Christmas wishlist this year. What’s on yours?
1. In Queensland you can never have too many hats. Especially lovely (wide-brim) ones like this Panama hat from Down That Little Lane.
2. This fruity, fun skirt from Gorman would make the perfect light cotton Christmas day outfit. I may not ever take it off again after that, I like it so much.
3. Aesop body balm. It’s self explanatory really.
4. This lovely print from Blacklist Studio Prints would add some much needed interest to many of our blank white walls.
5. A happy, big, carry-all Harvest Textiles tote perfect for dragging along nappies, water bottles and a collection of matchbox cars that always find their way into my bag. I can see my keys getting lost in the ether of this bag. A lot. But I don’t mind.
You can find more gift ideas and Favourite Five collections here. Favourite Five collections are not sponsored in any way, they are simply things I have spotted and hearted and thought you might too.